The Tech Awards program inspires global engagement in applying technology to humanity's most pressing problems by recognizing individuals, organizations, and companies that use innovative technology solutions.
The Tech Awards laureates are profoundly improving the human condition through the use of technology. It is the goal of The Tech Awards to showcase their compelling stories and reward their brilliant accomplishments.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The project addresses a problem that is well defined and globally significant and uses innovative technology in one of five categories: Environment, Education, Young Innovator* (born in 1988 or later) Health, or Economic Development.
- The technology and application are ground-breaking and stand out from existing solutions
- The innovation is being used in the field and is measurably impactful.
- The organization's annual budget must be less than US$50 million.
- The technology application is in the field and has demonstrated a measurable benefit.
For more information, please visit: