The ISMRM invites applications for clinical stipends that offer support for the attendance of junior clinical faculty at the ISMRM 23rd Annual Meeting & Exhibition. The ISMRM will provide up to 40 awards of $1,000 each in matching funds.
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who are verified clinical faculty in the first five years of their career as an instructor, assistant professor or equivalent, who are interested in attending the ISMRM 23rd Annual Meeting & Exhibition, and have submitted a scientific abstract and/or educational electronic poster.
- While nonmembers are encouraged to apply, successful applicants will be required to become a Full Member of the ISMRM before stipend funds are dispersed;
- Preference will be given to first-time attendees to the annual meeting;
- Applicants may only apply to one stipend program per year. If an applicant applies for more than one program, all applications will be disqualified;
- Receipt of a stipend through this program is limited to one year only;
- Applicants must submit a scientific abstract or educational electronic-poster;
- Applicants are required to attend at least 4 days of the ISMRM meeting.
Application Requirements: (all documents listed below should be sent in electronic format):
- A letter from the applicant which should include a brief statement of their interest in attending the ISMRM 23rd Annual Meeting & Exhibition and explain how this will relate to their own work;
- A letter of support from the Department Chair verifying the eligibility of the applicant for the program, that the applicant will be given the time off to attend and be supported for up to $1,000 or the remaining cost of the meeting, and/or will use vacation time and personal funds as needed;
- A copy of the scientific abstract or educational electronic-poster submitted in abstract form (first and second authors will be given preference);
- A curriculum vitae of the applicant;
- Completed online Application Form to be submitted with the application;
- While nonmembers are encouraged to apply, successful applicants will be required to become a Full Member of the ISMRM before stipend funds are dispersed.
For more information, please visit: