Nominating Authorities for the Prizes
Candidates for the awards may be selected and proposed only through the following authorities in any country:
- The President, the Prime Minister.
- Ministers of Science and Technology or Culture and Education.
- Directors of Institutes and Organizations.
- Rectors of Universities.
- Members of the World Cultural Council.
- Outstanding personalities in Science and Culture.
Please contact us for any further assistance.
The World Cultural Council pays tribute to individuals or institutions that have made outstanding achievements in science and education, granting annually the Albert Einstein World Award of Science, for work in the field of Physics-Mathematics-Astronomy; Life Sciences: Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Paleoanthropology, Ecology or Chemistry; and every two years the José Vasconcelos World Award of Education which is granted to renowned educator, an authority in the field of teaching, or to a legislator of education policies who has had a significant influence on the advancement in the scope of culture for mankind.
For more information, please visit: