The purpose of the Programme is to provide an opportunity for specialized research or further research in the field of interventional cardiology in an ESC Member country other than one's own.
This programme can beconsidered as a valorisation of the geographical mobility as well as cultural exchanges and professional practice in the field of cardiology.
The goal of this award is to give the opportunity to "young" candidates to obtain research experience in a high standard academic centre (or similar institution oriented to clinical or pre-clinical research).
- Percutaneous coronary interventions with focus on metallic and bioresorbable stent technology
- Interventional pharmacology in patients with ACS and structural heart disease
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation
- Transcatheter mitral valve interventions
- Structural heart disease interventions with focus on left atrial appendage closure, closure of PFO and atrial septal defects, paravalvular leak closure etc.
- Intracoronary imaging (IVUS, OCT, NIRS) and physiologic lesion assessment with FFR
- Carotid and peripheral arterial interventions.
For more information, please visit: