Title: Research Associate
Department(s): IAMDN Research Staff
Affiliation(s): Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Exploration of phonon and plasmonic properties in nanostructures using electron beams (link)
- Temporal aspects of the inelastic scattering of fast electrons from nanostructures (link)
- Structural characterization of nanostructures using HRTEM and STEM (link and link)
- Understanding the fundamental aspects of the mechanical elongation of atom-sized nanostructures (link, link and link)
- Mapping surface and bulk vibrational modes in a single nanocube, Nature (appear in 2017).
- Vibrational spectroscopy in the electron microscope, Nature 514, 209 (2014).
- Attosecond and femtosecond forces exerted on gold nanoparticles induced by swift electrons, Physical Review B 93, 205440 (2016).
- The role of electronic coupling between substrate and 2D MoS2 nanosheets in electrocatalytic production of hydrogen, Nature Materials 15, 1003 (2016).
- Mechanical Deformation of Nanoscale Metal Rods: When Size and Shape Matter, Physical Review Letters 106, 55501 (2011).
- Observation of the smallest metal nanotube with a square cross-section, Nature Nanotechnology 4, 149 (2009).